Keep up with Colin's age!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, March 12, 2010

"These are a few of my favorite things....."









Caber and Peanut sleeping in our bed (only when we let them!)

Patch of flowers at CSUN


My grandsons


These are a few of my favorite things right now. I am trying to find things in my life that I am grateful for, and trying to take pictures of those things or remember moments is helping me to have gratitude. I am also very thankful for all my friends and family, and like I have said a million times, I can't wait to celebrate with everyone that I love at my graduation party!

2 comments:

  1. I hope we are invited to your graduation party :D . You are awesome it seems like you got through school super fast. I am sure it seemed longer to you (kind of like when people told me my pregnancy flew by, lol (for THEM it did)) I am so excited for you guys to come down this Friday. It will be fun to hang out with you guys, you all are some of our favorite people :D. btw your grandbaby's are adorable, I am totally partial to boys, you know, they are total cuties

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute grandsons, Arianne! Can't wait to celebrate with you! Oh, and by the way, when is this party going to be? I better book a baby-sitter now!

    ReplyDelete