Keep up with Colin's age!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Our Thanksgiving Message.....

I think it's obvious to everyone that I am super thankful that Colin is here and is hanging tough with all his surgeries. I thought it would be nice to record a video showing Colin "in person" so that everyone could see how he is doing. It was actually a lot longer, but I edited it down. I think I have officially developed "mommy brain", because I ramble quite a bit in the video that Rich got annoyed with me. But hey, when doesn't he!


At least Colin will get to see this video in the future and realize that
a. He was the biggest reason for our thanks in 2011
b. Mommy and Daddy annoy each other all the time, even on Thanksgiving!


Anyways, ignore the bad lighting, no makeup, and rambling mommy. Just know that we are super thankful for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment